Half Body Bath
1. Half Body Bath : Detox Bath
Half body bath is only immersing the bottom half of body in about 98.6 – 102.2 degrees Fahrenheit water. It lowers the burden on upper thoracic cavity organs; heart and lungs compared to full immersing body bath.
In Asia, especially Korea and Japan, half body bath is the one of popular methods to regulate perspiration, improve circulation, and help to induce sleep. Temperature and pressure in water are affected to autonomic nerve system and intra/extra cellular pressure for maintaining the body homeostasis.
1) Best Time: b/t 7-9 P.M.
2) Temp.: 98.6 – 102.2 Fahrenheit
3) Test the water with hands, and soak the legs first
4) Put the lower half of the body in warm water
5) At least 15- 20 minutes until sweating especially forehead perspiration.
Moxa(Mugwort) cream oil and soap for half body bath
1. Put oil on face before half body bath
2. Use light color soap first
3. Use dark color moxa soap right after 2
- Hypertension ( hot bath)
- Fever and profuse sweating
- Open wounds
Body reshaping through…Body Reshaping through Muscle and Skin Meridian Therapy: An Introduction…
Body reshaping Book…This book provides an introduction to muscle meridian therapy for both…
Moxa Oil Gua Shamoxa oil gua sha